Thursday, January 15, 2009

TW0 MiDDLE FiNGERS UP CUZ i D0N'T GiVE TW0...

You know the rest.
As most of you know, I sing. And I'm good, not to toot my own horn [[toot toot muthafuXXa]]. And as some of you also know, I tried out for American Idol this past summer. They turned me away. Not because I wasn't good enough, but because I was at the end of the line and they were basically just sending the bad people thru to make funny clips at that point. Now, I know ya'll watch the auditions to laugh at the crazy people who audition, but what you don't know is that everybody spent 8+ hours waiting to audtion for a set of producers that you have to impress before you even see Paula, Randy, Simon && whoever that new broad is.
Nigga, that is a full work day! Let me put in perspective how many people audtioned before me....

I know its not the best quality but you get the gosh dern point. That is a lot of people to be sittin behind...I waited some 12 hours..yes TWELVE HOURS for me to get on the floor, sing my heart out, and the old producer broad who was tired as hell by the time she heard me [[spit, I was tired too!!!!!]] tell me that they sent enough good people thru already but that I was really good. All the while, some mediocre chick across the way singing Amy Winehouse gets a pass to go on and meet the 4 judges. Are you kidding me? I KNOW I just sang this chick under the table AND my boobs were bigger than hers!! [[that MIGHT not have mattered but it made me feel a lil better]].
So when you see my fb and myspace status say I'm not watchin AI auditions, or the show this season at all..don't ask me why or say "It's ok, try again next year!" Uhh...you don't even understand how salty watching it makes me. To see all those horrible people they put thru strictly for laughs and think about all the legit people they turned away [[like moi]] because they wanted to get laughs...it makes my blood boil, like real talk! And it didn't help that like 1740283302872 people called me on Tuesday when the 1st auditions came on like, "Are you gonna be on tv??" NO. I'm not gonna be on tv. Don't talk to me about AI. It's politics and I wanna bomb the studios. Call it hatin [[that's what mi madre said haha]] call it whatever you like. All I know is, I can sing most of the people they put thru under the table. Give me until my next post, and I'll prove that for you, because I've done enough talking. [[typing]]. Until next time.
[[for the record, my fav DJ should check my playlist. shout out to you on the 2nd song!]]

2 comments:

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

Hey I was one of those 1740283302872 people that called you. =0[! But fuck them..when you get on you can say that you tried out for Idol but they wasn't ready for your heat. Bastards..ALL OF EM!!

awfultruth said...

damn baby...feel any better now that u got all that out...?